The Sask K of C Charitable Foundation, in partnership with the Knights of Columbus Councils throughout Saskatchewan, is pleased to announce that the Knights of Columbus Coats for Kids program will be offered again this year. In 2021, through the generosity of partners throughout the province, we were able to present 5,160 winter coats to youth throughout Saskatchewan. We are ordering from the same supplier, so anticipate the same quality of the product as was provided last year.
The basics of the program are indicated below with specific details outlined in the attachment:
- Each box contains 12 coats and costs $200.00/box. This means each coat has a price of $16.67.
- There are six options when ordering:
- 4 – 6X (Girls)
- 4 – 6X (Boys)
- 7 – 13 (Girls)
- 7 – 13 (Girls)
- Teen (Girls)
- Teen (Boys)
- Orders must be sent by return e-mail on or before Wednesday, October 5th, 2022. The order is a commitment to pick up & pay for the coats when you are notified that they have been delivered to Saskatchewan.
- We anticipate that coats will be available for pick up by November 10th, 2022. Coats can be picked up in Saskatoon, Regina & Yorkton (your choice).
- Payment by check, e-transfer or credit card must be presented in order to pick up/receive delivery of the coats.
Our order must be submitted to our supplier by Friday, October 7th, 2022. We will only order the number of boxes that have been pre-ordered, so ensure that you respond by the October 5th deadline date.
The Knights of Columbus are pleased and proud to have the opportunity to partner together with various communities throughout Saskatchewan in offering a warm coat for our youth. It is comforting to know that together we can offer a small improvement in their quality of life.
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact us by return e-mail or phone.